The East

I had the pleasure of spending my day/evening w/Christopher on Valentine's Day (trust me, I forgot all about it as mentioned before), & he showed me around, let me try some of his artichoke pizza [I like artichoke (who knew)!?]

I absolutely love(d) that there was finally someone w/picture taking skills around me that was capturing ME! Check em out! ;)
THE FIRST BEING MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!
Picture above was before entering our first gallery. Spoke on it here. & the next two below were taken unbeknownst to me. (Look how long my hair is !! & every time I get a trim, I tell my stylist that I'm still letting it grow, haha).
When we walked the Highline :-D
 
 
& below, are two pictures that if the court will take a look.. shows that Christopher's current twitter avi is an imitation of my pose. Word to Johnny Bravo though.
 
& below is a picture of me speaking w/my distant love(r)! haaaa I was so geeked.
Q & Jonas !! Ahhhhhhh ♥ This was at Apt 78, dopest spot in Washington Heights, I'm convinced.
This is where I saw Q-Tip spin the illest records. Eeeeeek !!
 

Popular Posts