The Epiphany

Happy New Now! 

I love this phrase. I wonder if I'll tire of it.

I had an epiphany while dancing to Ricky Martin's Livin' La Vida Loca this fine, gloomy, rainy morning. Then I thought of my vitalistic chiropractor that I haven't seen in at least 7 months. The first homework he gave me after our session was to "Find things that bring you joy". And here I was just a couple of better songs ago, groovin', enjoying the movement of my body and feeling fantastic. Joyful! 

On less than 4 hours of sleep.
After fortunately waiting an hour for my car to be routinely serviced. 

I remember preparing self to wait for 2 hours, and I arrived only to have someone explain to me how due to the holiday break that they are behind and since I didn't make an appointment it would be possible that I would be waiting for 3 hours. I didn't mind and remained peaceful about it. I got my estimate of the price which was $200 more dollars than I expected and understood and obliged. I made my way to the waiting area and got myself a water. I became so grateful for the fact that they had a variety of beverages on display for customers to have, snacks, coffee station, water, free of charge. I mean, we as customers, are paying them with time, after all. I shifted my gratitude towards the employees getting up earlier than me to serve others. Just thankful.

Tell me why 45 minutes later, my whip was ready. 

Mannnnn, practicing gratitude, amplifying gratitude changes your environment ever so drastically. Awareness is everything! 

I made time to reflect on my mentality before I became self aware and before I became committed to becoming more aware. Of Self. 

For me, learning Massage Therapy as a skill was my gateway into Knowthing. Finding work I love was the grand opening to it all. It allowed me to release complaints effortlessly and be focused in the work. Genuinely delivering great work. That's what helped me feel rewarded.

And in turn the universe rewards me with everything I can imagine. 

[So I'm learning to visioneer. 
Thank you, Bob Proctor (and affiliates, lol).]

Popular Posts