Best Thursday Ever

First of all, I completely forgot it was Valentine's Day the Thursday I was in New York. I went to go see Q-Tip. Yep, I went for a show. But I did so much more. I really did go for that man though. I figured, I've been trying to see him for years now, & now I have the chance to see him in the state that he's from. What better fucking place to see him for the first time ever in life? I had SO/THAT much fun. I always do though. I make the most of my trip(s). I deserve the good that's been experienced. I'm worthy of the connections I continue to make. Among the many things I did that day I went to see two different art exhibits. One was:

  • Les Ballets De Faile at the David H. Koch Theater.
                             Second was: 
  • How & Nosm's first (of two) exhibits at the Jonathan LeVine Gallery. If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw what touched me. I didn't however, share the couple of quotables I adored. One for the present & one for my past, respectively.

"A minority accepted the assassination as an act of God in defense."

"Suitcase of pain for quite some time...."

Popular Posts