
My mom actually referred to me as THE BEAST! Man, she is one funny lady. I'm POSITIVE this is where I get my goofy ass from. She's so damn silly, had to hit her w/the side-eye. We had a magical night. Just. Soul to soul thing. Everything that gave me breath, gave her a little bit of life as well. We liked the same songs. I was so in tune w/the performance that I did not get a chance to see when she cried, matter of fact, I'm not really sure if she did. But I tell you who did. Nina (Black Swan
reference). & me, lol. Couldn't help but dream of my love. Even my mom mentioned him, talmbout our goofy pictures & how she closed her eyes. Said, "Hey he can add 'em & make them blue, right?" lol All in all, we couldn't take any pictures inside OOPS. You know the 'tale as old as time.' It was lovely. Fed my heart w/a great big bowl of HOPE (need it now more than ever).
