"Blog Creepin'"
Listening to QuESt: Rather Be With You:
"It's only been a month but yet you're like my air.
How can I ever breathe if there is no air?
For you, I'd give my life to let you know I care."
[DISCLAIMER: I'm not perfect.]
Time to fuckin' vent the last that I have in me to give. About this dude that I was fallin' for, smh. Embarrassed to say now. I'm sayin' now that I have a clearer head & no longer at work tryin' to communicate w/someone as hard-headed as him (that's what she said). IF YOU CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE OFF THE FUCKIN' GET!!!!! You have no goddamn reason tryin' to get involved w/said person. You just have no fuckin' business in doing so. 'Cause that's YOUR issue, not theirs to try & earn your trust. How dare you? How dare you mistreat someone based off how shitty your past relationships have been? COMMUNICATION. Man! How important is that!? You really gonna trust the internets for your information? lol. Today's the 14th right? But you dug something up from the 27th of February? Not on my site but on MY EX'S site?! *Flava Flav's voice* WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! *serious face* But I'm stupid? & just like the rest of the bitches u try to avoid being w/?
Yeah, stupid. Silly of me to give you the benefit of the doubt from the start right? Hey, I win some & lose some. I can tell you the next man that comes along, I'm not gonna randomly ask him who he's doing. I'm just not THAT bitch. All that insecure shit is behind me. I HAVE NO TIME FOR MIND GAMES. Plus, it's my mind, why would I fuck w/you if I'm ultimately damaging my own self? *Charlie Wilson voice* Lord, Lord, Lord.
Who woulda thunk that a prideful man such as yourself, would take tips from the bitches that did you wrong for your future potential relationships? *daps you* lmao I'm sayin' WORD?! You can't see how SHADY that shit makes you look? Not even me, who's somethin' like a diamond in the rough. SMH.
Girls are crazy. I been that. Diggin' thru my man's phone, diggin' thru his wallet, diggin' thru his clothes, diggin' thru the (inna)nets. Going half-crazy over some shit I wasn't even sure of. Instead of just asking my man, I would just have a fuckin' attitude or decide that he's wrong & I'm right. [Side-words: Or be mad that he's got friends that have vaginas. Find me a bitch that has zero male friends. Don't worry I'll wait. Better yet, find me a dude that has zero female friends. Yeah I'm still waiting]. I FUCKIN' SWEAR I'M AHEAD OF THESE DUDES' TIME!!!!!! AHHHHHH. The audacity this man. & that's the sad part. That he is a man. He's just gotta learn to let go of his pain. Only way he's gonna find someone better than me.
Feels good to be free.
The lonely road ahead of me is what I'm not looking forward to though.
P.S. Shh... they (he's) *Dr. Dre whisper* watchin'..