Holistic & Soulful Massage Therapy

I am happy to announce that this week, the California Massage Therapy Council, whom I’m certified with, has included the Massage Therapy Act in the Business & Professions Code Division 2 - Healing Arts along with chiropractors, nurses, physicians & respiratory therapists. This means that the California Legislature regards CAMTC’s Certificate Holders as healthcare providers. 


This is an incredible advancement for children, men, women & doggies! 

Even infants like mine, who just turned 8 months yesterday! (Yesterday was such a wonderful day by the way). 


I want to thank each & every one of you for allowing me to benefit tremendously 

by connecting my energy with yours & listening to your bodies during our/your sessions. 


I have been able to cultivate greater compassion for myself & others, 

enhance my communication skills & remain grounded in gratitude. 


If I was able to help you release tension in any way then I have done my duty: increasing the peace I hold 

by helping you reach a greater sense of calm & presence. 


Thank you for your support.

Popular Posts