& then there were 4

Our family of 3 became 4 & it felt absolutely incredible to be home.
4/5/6 was so intrigued by this little human.
My mother could not believe the baby that I showed her once I facetimed her. Like where else would we get a baby & showcase it? During Covid-19. Really. She shed tears though I'm not sure why. I just assumed she was just overwhelmed.
I don't regret not telling her sooner because I allowed her the day to feel her feelings. Sometimes we need that. Especially if I know my strength. I didn't need her prayers or her support (read: millions of questions & worries). I wanted to have just my family by/on my side. Wasn't like she would be able to visit anyway.
It was perfect. Perfect & private. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I'm grateful for this pandemic.

*Even more thankful for massage. See, the fact that I have been receiving weekly therapeutic sessions for over 2years now accounts for my speedy recovery. 
How else would I have been able to massage my regular biweekly clients tonight? Shoutout to me.

Popular Posts