Psycho On The Loose

I'm so addicted to Love. Shit I still feel like I never had enough. Like I need to be desired, praised, wanted. Still don't know why I love the attention. Shit feel nice to be missed. To want to just be with me.
I just gotta focus on being grateful.
That's it.

I still want it even though I am getting it. But I want it the way I want it/who I want it from. Overall I most need it from myself so  I'm not subconsciously "needing" it from others. I understand most don't have this down packed but I'm more than sure there are levels to this.

Reading narcissistic tendencies from a variety of sources wondering how so many out there know me so well.
Yet I am compassionate. 
Yet I seek change. 
Yet I connect w/so many. 
Could I be so brave as to confront myself & the ways I destroyed self & recreated from the ash?

Thankful to know better than to abandon self, again.

Popular Posts