Gotta Stay Focused

I can change my mind often & am dual. I can be emotional & indecisive, yet known for having intelligence & quick wit. I am a fast thinker but will think about many things right after another. It is becoming more of a benefit as opposed to detrimental (when I think about the suffering in my past). I am unable to stay on one topic for too long yet I come up with quick answers when necessary.

I'm getting to know my spirit the more that I respect all religions. The respect I have given has reached all different kinds of people. I've got noble ideals & morals, which I fight & live for. I am very creative & versatile. Excelling in my profession & careers has allowed me to adapt & grow in this manner.

I must be challenged to thrive. Having a job has allowed me to continually learn new things & travel! I stay teaching & minding my business. After all, that is how I learned that being self-employed is my favorite boss.

I continue to work on forgiving myself for being egotistical, overdoing things, being stubborn & being too talkative.

Popular Posts