Don't you know we need each other?

As far as pros go with you, I can go on & on. Word to Ms. Badu.

The best part for me was that I was supported by you. My growing network & family, my spiritual therapists that really helped me work through all this stuff & get rid of the fear, the old hurt(s), & wounds & allow me to return to a really high state of healing.

I felt your love & that helped my body heal. Thank you, Myles.

We function better in the state of compassion, empathy & love than we do in the state of separation.

"It's not - what do I get out of it? - it's: how do I bring out the good in you?"

"Whatever it takes to let go of that anger, that grief, that resentment, that trauma.. being able to go there, being able to go to the thing(s) that we suppress & allow it to come up: Emotional Freedom."

Popular Posts