More Than Half An Honor

I find myself getting emotionally overwhelmed at times when I first see you. I compose myself rather rapidly & then my admiration for you sets in. Never would I have credited myself in any way to your own personal development & it is another reminder that I must be very mindful of my actions & behaviors. Just when you think you don't really matter or aren't really making a difference, a generous gathering of people are touched at your selfless ways.

I rejoice in my strength. & I continue working through my emotions as I think back to how Strength formed within me, as a child. I become aware of the thoughts that commence to flow about caring for another before I even knew how to take care of self entirely & I am grateful. Withholding a lot of pain, yet thankful to be able to feel. My process has been extraordinary.

Popular Posts