so what if i'm EMOTiONAL

faith like broken hearts
warm like mother's arms
holding me close in the dead of the dark
you're fake like false alarms
i wanna love him.
but what if he hurts me? -sample
dress my open wounds
i'm not over you
i'm just a puppet you played for a fool
your sex is my abuse
i've been holding on for way too long
i can feel the fever coming on
baby please, i need you darling
i'm bleeding darling
i know that it's love
so what if i'm delusional?
don't wanna face it anymore
so what if i'm Emotional?
i feel it in my bitter bones
     i need somebody to hold me     
     i need your body to tell me i'm the only one     
     can anybody help me now?     
'cause i'm on a high that's coming down
     i need somebody to hold me
you don't need to tell me, i know that it's love, 'cause it hurts
-Snoh Aalegra

Popular Posts