I'm a Boss

Went to an open mic spot tonight & thought I would get the chance to perform but I didn't. I decided to grab something to eat beforehand at this mexican restaurant near the open mic joint. I sat outside & asked my waitress to look for a lighter for me. The chips & salsa were brought out.. I decided it was my fault for forgetting my lighter at home & that I wouldn't ask her again. Then the food was brought out & though my anxiety was through the atmosphere, I knew that this food would make me feel better anyway. She then brought out a torch they use in the kitchen & I held my hand out. She glanced at my hand & lifted the torch toward me some but didn't let go, so as to let me know that she would rather light what she thought was my cigarette instead of handing me the torch. So I took my blunt out & told her I was ready. Then she lit my blunt for me. & then I began eating. Yes, the food was delicious. & my steps toward elevation were exquisitely done.

Popular Posts