Bloody Gums PhotoWalk

I was just a little bit out of my comfort zone when I decided to join over a dozen others in downtown L.A. to take pictures of this dirty ass city. I definitely captured the beauty. As did they.

When I first arrived, they had already had over a 20 minute head-start.  But power-walking is my cruise stroll so I caught up in no time. I remember thinking, "What are you doing? Just what do you think you are doing? What are you going to do once you find them? What if you don't find them? Just go back to your car. Go back home. Sit in that traffic. You're already depressed. You're not about to get depressed. It's already there. Just forget about this experience. Don't even know what you expected or thought was going to happen. Oh shit, is that them? Just walk up & make a connection."

"Hey what's up, oh thanks!" I replied to a guy that complimented my Buy Art Then Drugs sweatshirt;
 that you can buy at The Dope Spot.

I definitely enjoy shooting. It's been more challenging lately as well. But I'm pretty damn good.

11 months ago, I said I would break that portfolio out, but I have yet to.
I don't know if I'll ever show off my work like that. Photo hoarding is real.

Popular Posts