Weary

Days pass me by in which I decide to try. Then at the beginning of nightfall, I reflect on the day in which I didn't live it like it was my last. In which i didn't try as hard as I could have. In which I didn't try my very best. Too many days of those pass me by.

I ponder of my inability choosing not to learn about something useful & why the suffering of the world matters to me as I still, continue to: carry it on my shoulders.

I haven't figured out what makes me think that I am worthy to help others.
But I do know that far too quickly, I will forget my place in the world.

At the very least, I belong.

I belong because I make connections.
I belong because I love.
I belong because I do not judge.
I belong because I care.
I belong because I am over considerate.
I belong because I am thoughtful.
I belong because I make you feel better.
I belong because I am love.
I belong because as I live in the now, I remind you of your beautiful past.
I belong because I make you think.
I belong because I challenge you.
I belong because I bring deep emotions out of you.
I belong because you learn to embrace your vulnerability with me.
I belong because I could be free if I wanted to.
I belong because I struggle to.
I belong because I distract you from the distractions.

I'm weary because I belong.

Popular Posts