Merry Christmas Eve, y'all

I am beyond blessed to be reawakened YET AGAIN. I've got people that love me & support me & I just need to do my part in making them feel like they are appreciated. It's been far too long that I've been accustomed to a certain way of things in my life but it's time to let all of that go. Moving forward is definitely easier said than done but I honestly didn't know how tired I was until I recognized that I was volunteering to hold certain burdens all along. Being vocal about what I had been going through to the few I trust has helped me tremendously & though I have said to others: "You are not alone," I finally listened to myself. As I sit here with elote breath & preparing myself to do laundry, I think of my family & the efforts we have all put in to remain intact despite our many issues. I am grateful to have a job that has been providing for me for so long. I've made it work & have made lots of great relationships along the years. Ro told me that every interaction has a purpose & ever since then, I've been looking at what I do for a living differently.

I also cannot begin to tell you how much of a gargantuan support system the love of my life has been for me. He's just always on time, motivates me every day & believes in me. He's everything I have prayed for in my many times of despair & I am profoundly thankful for him & his love. I am beyond blessed.

Popular Posts