A New System

Really the only one stopping you from achieving your goals is yourself. I am always talking to myself when I write, it seems. It can be addressed to you but what you are reading are my thoughts. The things that no one on this planet, at this time, hears. A lot of things that I am ashamed of are kept within me, not knowing that if I were to talk to anyone about them, they provide healing. For myself, for you & sometimes us.

I used to look at this blog that I write in, for inspiration. Lately, it’s just been sadness that overcomes me because I come across certain writings from five years ago, only to see that I currently feel the same way. Which can mean one or thrice things.. that I haven’t learned as much as I claim to have. Which is not true, because I have grown so much. Or that I haven’t taught anyone what I have learned. Could very well be it. & I also isolate myself. I don't go out with anyone. When I am invited to places, they tell me to invite my friends & my mind asks, "Who?" No one takes care of me. Not my ex husband, not this government, not my parents. I am completely on my own here.

I don’t have the latest software to give you the best that I know I can present to the world. But you know what that is? That’s an excuse. There are people out there whom really made it from absolutely nothing. & I’m not talking about the ones that say that, but have rich mommies & daddies to help them. I'm not talking about the 'it's not what you know, it's who you know' people. I’m not talking about the ones that were unemployed but were living with their encouraging relatives & had a  place to call their own. To create.

I’m talking about the ones that had no money but used their time wisely. I'm talking about those that had days & days of no social interaction every single week (keeping ideas only to themselves). Those that never allowed the inconveniences that Life has the bad habit of bringing along to stop their vision of giving back. Through their own creativity.

Art is very much necessary in this world.
A place to call our own: This World.
To create; Be infinite.

This white supremacist system is in dire need to survive the revolution that is being televised via social media.
We are all being heard. They are being seen. We are all beginning to question.
Why do we pay the government when the government stole this land?
Why is every one considered money but won’t share resources to get ahead together?

There is enough money out there for us all.
We just cannot do it alone.
There will always be something that you don’t know, that another person is an expert at.

- someone that needs to network.

Popular Posts