Hello

The pressure to discuss things.. I don't really feel that.
I listen intently & watch others often that I find it unnecessary to open up about random shit to anyone whom gets the opportunity to spend time with me.
I know a lot about life & rather not share with every single person that I come across.
Don't get me wrong, my wisdom flows sporadically.. I'll definitely share something that will help one along the way, however many lessons need to be learned alone. I understand this now.

Even if you provide an approved guide to this existence for all, many won't be retained, let alone studied. & there is no one guide created for all. We are all, as living beings, far too unique despite our eerily similar characteristics as corpses.

So, what then, inside us, won't allow shared silence? What is the force behind a connection in which many feel their mouth must practice speaking often?

Maybe I should speak more. It's probably why though I have no idea what stage fright feels like, I am never satisfied at how I express myself out loud. Still, it seems that thoughts are better in my head than take the chance of it polluting the air.

Then again, I'm at my most comfortable when he is around. There is no influence. There is no persuasion. I'm allowed to be as freeing as I want to be. All while being in his grasp.

He loves me for me. Forever indebted to my higher power. I love who I am. Love him for him.

Popular Posts