Happy Birthday, Queen

Your eyes. 
Captivating glare you have in those brown gems of yours.
There’s so much to you that not many even know.

Your resilience is unmatched.
Every time you have felt unappreciated no longer matters to you because you know that whether you had the support of others or not, your decisions were made with precision.
“You’re so serious” has been heard plenty of times but all I see is the conviction in your indispensable being.
You’ve proven time & time again how necessary you are in this world therefore you’re selective in whom gets to rejoice in your smile.
The lengthy duration in which you HAD to be so damn strong has had its lasting effects & that doesn’t take away from your beauty.
Not one bit.
So gentle, your spirit, despite the tenacity I’m certain you practice often.

You are cherished.
You are loved.

I anticipate the moment I get to embrace you
& feel Life itself deposited into my vessel.

Thank you. For you.

The battle between good & evil.. the most consistent thing about this world.
Yet, I am reassured, now that I have finally seen you, that Balance has been restored time & time again due to your persistence.

& you raised a King.
(I am so very proud of you).

Popular Posts