Allow Me To

It pains me knowing that because of someone's lack of maturity, we cannot continue our relationship. I recently had a fallout with someone I (realized tonight) still care for. I'm not as prideful as I was a decade ago but I know it's still in me. However, Respect is a huge thing with me now. & though I forgive, things do not remain the same once lines have been crossed with me. I make it really easy for people to like me. I mean.. I'm very much myself & folks just deem me: lovable.

Bringing back the foolish ways of a stunted growth.... because I know I can help drastically, I've gotta remind myself that it's not up to me to teach anymore. Especially when they're not seeking the lesson(s). Many don't even think they have anything to learn. It's worse when they are unapologetic. Especially when they think they did no wrong. I could never understand this because I really make the effort to do right by folks.

It's definitely bittersweet. All I want to do is Love.

Popular Posts