Yo Baby

I wonder if she knows how many times you have not claimed her.
I wonder when you thought to tell me.

Perhaps you taking after me & keeping me out because you're not sure it's going to last. I mean, I can let you know now, how I know that it won't. After all, I know how much folks settle for company to avoid theirselves even if the foundation of their relationship was never built to sustain longevity. There's no hate on my end either. Thing is.. I know you're still trying to get a slice of this. I know that's why you haven't opened up to me & rather me find out on social media aka the fool's downfall. So not only have you flirted with me & made it seem like you're single while thinking of her but you underestimate how fast I caught on to your games. Don't you ever wonder? Don't you wonder why I don't reach out anymore?

How could I when you couldn't respect the love I live for every day?
You had your chance. & though I remain accessible to you now, it's only because I respect your craft. After all, you are one of the greatest producers of our time.

Now fuck on, you & that poor girl you still deny, ha.

Popular Posts