Interesting Jenn

"You're the first to tell me that.."
".. the chemistry was so strong yet smooth."
"I was so caught up on how divine your beauty is, I forgot about the music.
The image was seraphic from the beginning."
"I miss your voice. It's the most unique I've heard."
".. just thinking about you turns me on."
"Your sexual aura is on a different level."
"Everything about you just channels something inside of me, my mind flows smoothly, my words are more poetic than usual, my sexual fantasies are more of a painting or a sexy chapter in a book."
"I say you're an art form, you bleed creativity, your presence itself deserves a photoshoot."

Shout out to the admirer(s).

"I just respect the fact that you have found love & I can't even begin to try & ruin that.
If you were single, I would see you as a target to happiness in my love life just by analyzing you."
"You're a real woman."
"I feel very comfortable with you. Very enchanting."
"I thank God for meeting you."
"Bonita, tu eres mi iluminaciĆ³n de Luna."
"I enjoy your smile, face, voice & your company overall."
"I wish I was there with you, or better yet still with you.
I wish today was all day with you. There's no other place I rather had been."
"I been thinking of you. Can't contain my smile."
"I love what you stand for & who you are."
"I would love to have you."
.. the ones whom never had me.
"Caramel goddess."
"Sexy ass bone structure."
...

Popular Posts