Sheesh.

This post is coming from an emotional standpoint. Slightly logical.

Nothing irritates me more than when I want to discuss with someone an issue I have with he/she & they get 1) defensive 2) loud & (my personal favorites) they 3) bring up problems they had with me from the past to try to get my mind off the purpose of the confrontation & 4) they interrupt me when I'm speaking.

If you're getting defensive, that just lets me know I have to approach you differently. AS I'M ALREADY INTERACTING WITH YOU. I'm really good at countless different situations with irrational people but it doesn't mean I don't get drained in the process. I talk to you about issues I have with you because I care!!! I will maneuver (with ease, to the untrained eye), as we are discussing things. I don't know when people began to look at that as trying to start a fucking riot. No.


If I didn't care, you would never fucking hear from me. & that's as real as I can get with you. Forreal.

I WILL NOT ARGUE WITH YOU. I'm a great fucking listener. So every time you interrupt me when I have the floor, it lets me know how hurt you really are. Like what all have you been holding onto, child? Talk to me, I'm here. I just wanted to chat about Today but you're bringing up last month/night/week as if this weight you been holding (unbeknownst to me) hasn't been handled already.

I'm growing to be more (strong &) wise in how to engage with others after every encounter with folks & it shows when emotions have leeched off of me & consume the person I'm connecting with.

It really does astound me when I give someone I care for, the benefit of the doubt. Only because I am beyond particular as to whom is around me or whom I decide to keep in my life.

Respect me. Because if you don't, I won't stick around for you to mature &
realize what you could have done to keep me in your life.

I really am an extremely easy person to get along with. I am one of the most conscientious, considerate &
courteous women that you will ever come across in your entire fucking journey on this earth.

I will also take the necessary measures to rid your place in my tribe,
should you unforgivably disrespect me.

Popular Posts