a great day

Waking up anticipating great morning wood to enter me as I rise up, excited to drive to him who is to please me. Feeling free, independent & wild, I am beyond satisfied at his performance upon my arrival. We grab something to eat afterwards then walk to a nearby museum to catch the latest exhibit in display. We enjoy the art showcased as well as the timing each one of us took advantage of whilst respecting in other's space. We bid each other adieu & off I go riding through the sunny shadows & wind through my hair. I get to visit the water for the sunset then I go to receive my light. I see his glow as he hops in shotgun, "Hi Mama." Hey man, Mama replies. & ride through the night into the comfort of our home as we share tales of our time away from one another. I can tell I was missed by the excitement in his voice as he was sharing his world with me. We get home safely & he's sleeping soundly in his bed. I finally sit down at the edge of my bed & look out my window. I look for the moon as I listen to the crickets & I smile & crawl comfortably into bed. As I lay on my back & look straight ahead of me, at my ceiling. I am briefly yet profoundly grateful that my entire body is at rest now, & so I drift into slumber as I dream plenty things I won't remember once I've resurrected. That would be a great day.

Popular Posts