Thank you, Young Ruler

Yesterday was a worthy one. The seed slept over Sat night at my mama house while I worked, so Sunday afternoon I went to go pick him up. Ended up staying for dinner just chopping it up with her & spending some quality time. I have such a genuine appreciation for her NOT being there for me when I needed her the most because I love who I am. It’s still painful for me to think about ‘cause I think deep down I still have that longing for a mama but I’m grown now you know? Just isn’t the same anymore. She embraces me now but I needed that long ago. She commends me NOW but it’s because I let her know how important that was THEN in nurturing me. So it doesn’t feel as potent presently, you know? But I’m okay with my life. Finding new ways to love someone you have known all of your life has added a bit of excitement to ours.
"I absolutely adore your light & mind.
So proud of you for not being bitter.
As seeing the good amongst the negativity.
You took it at face value & not personal.
So so proud of you & joyful for you."
 -Young Ruler

Popular Posts