Can't Leave The Night

Just seems like every time we're together, that's exactly what we are.
                                                                                 Together.

The first time I felt this way with you was at your place. There were four other people there. Folks were getting ready to leave. You were sitting by your computer & I was sitting on the edge of your couch. I can't remember what song you were playing at the time but I remember swaying gently as I looked at you. You grabbed my hand. We had a worthy exchange as we looked into each other's eyes (damn, that happens so often, doesn't it???) & then, everyone was gone. I was looking into your eyes, still hearing the lovely track in our background, still swaying.. I bit my lip thinking of the anticipation I held within me to have you inside me once again. I remember I looked away, making that moment last approximately seven seconds. & your friends amongst us, reappeared.

I've never been this enchanted before. This connection is completely out of this world.
This, I'm most certain of. This is divine. The Universe just knows, man.

That night we went to see Murs.. my, My, fucking MY. I really didn't know you could move like that. I mean.. I remember asking about your moves before & it wasn't that I didn't believe you, I just hadn't seen them. & in action.. I was (still am) so impressed. I can't get you vibin' to the music out of my head. You were moving right along with me, too. I can still feel your hands around my waist. Damn. You just know how to feel me. How to touch me.

Even the way you look at me is piercing to my soul. It has reached a new depth that no mortal could ever nor has ever reach(ed). You're my always. This is Love. Now I know. Finally.

Popular Posts