Unstoppable

I'm blunt, honest, straight forward den a muhhhhh, so if ever it comes across as an attack, please. Sincerity meant & I encourage you to check me when necessary. I'm tougher than most so I don't take confrontations offensively; merely another learning experience.

Yet another female reached out tonight questioning who I am in her man's life. Mind you, I'm in his life unbeknownst to me! I promise y'all don't believe me every time I have said how easy it is to find me.. I don't even know what to think of these men whom have shown one side while seeking to know all of mine. The obsession I have with myself doesn't end there, I suppose. I get it. It being me. The effect I leave on men & women. I think it's a variety of factors one must be mindful of when choosing to keep me. How honest they are with themselves is one. How strong they are is another.

Who am I to you??? Am I aware of this ?? Is your woman? I laugh but beneath the laughter.... Like daaaamn. How could you build with a woman less than me & think you'll get far ahead? Wait, that's not what I meant to say.. It's just.. If you desire me, why aren't you doing absolutely every thing you are capable of to make us happen? Instead of lying to yourself daily about the situation that you tend to escape from every time I cross your mind....

Popular Posts