& my people matter.

I'm usually up at random hours of the night. & I will begin to reach out to more people whom I felt great vibes with or believe in wholeheartedly. I noticed that I would only remind those that would remember me after much time apart. & it just shouldn't be that unusual. Folks should know how special they are, if they truly matter.

Notice that when you spend time with a stranger, look into their eyes, are patient enough to listen to what they have to say, that they will actually have something valuable to share that will provide some type of revelation for you. & that shit is so enriching! Especially if you're used to providing these self-reflections so often like I am.

Get to know others just a little bit. Don't take them for granted. You'll be grateful for the reward(s).

*Told her to continue to strive for progress. That I believe in her. You got this. Thank You.


It's dope to reassure people. You won't be taken for granted.
That is, if you recognize your power & use it wisely like I have.
-Peace.

Popular Posts