I'm Awesome

So today, I was able to touch my knees with my forehead while stretching my toes out in front of me.
I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!
The first person I thought of was my mother & so I had sent her a pic of my progress. She replied NICE!!!! along with the emoji with the hearts as eyes (lol). But when I saw her reply, I immediately felt like maybe I shouldn't have shared with her. I mean, I was only thinking of myself, not her. I didn't want her feeling sad whatsoever. (Her mentality is not as strong as mine, no matter how hard she tries to make me believe that she got this). But she's fucking trying. & I see that. She continues to carry a lot of weight but I'm not sympathizing with her. It is her choice. When she's ready to let go of it all, she will. & I can't teach her that. Setting an example hasn't helped her drastically pick up the pieces she thinks are still laying around either. I stopped racking my brain over how to help her & just remained there for her. That's all I can do really. Without allowing her to destroy me too.

"This is gonna be you soon!!!!!!!!!! Imagine that & feel it & believe it, Mama. We got this!!!! Universe got us!!!!!"

P.S. Didn't even realize I was wearing a sticker on my left cheek that said AWESOME at the time. My seed had given it to me while he rocked one that said SUPER, & he sported it on the center of his chest. He so righteous.

Popular Posts