Trippy Truth

Being nervous but trying to control my anticipation. I get a call & that seems to quiet the nerves. But then I see him & I have no urge to do anything but make an obnoxious noise alerting him of my excitement. I put my phone down ignoring someone that has made the effort to discuss in detail something I don't recall whatsoever because my love, has arrived. It happens you know? No one &/or nothing else matters once the one you want is in your presence. There are even times when that's all you see surrounding you. Her. But if there's anything I have mastered (or so I thought), is the slim line between emotion & logic. Maintaining your focus while trying to rearrange your routine to even allow the thoughts of a unity beyond your control to form. It is one gentle & sincere reminder of whom we belong to. (Ourselves). But it can be so tiresome. Changing the world while the world is in denial about requiring change. Alone.

Then you take a trip. & have the opportunity to spend it with others that desire to leave this temporary place & go back home. To realize these distractions are no benefit to our development. The amount of love that was able to carry us all & respect we were all programmed to have for one another was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Our mental was prepared for it all.

We decided to take a walk around the neighborhood to see what it had to offer. The six of us seemed to be living mostly off an inside joke that neither of us knew how it began. Laughing loudly & enjoying each others' company. We were all on the same frequency. Completely out there & yet very much ready to come back to protect one another at any instant.

We arrived back to home base & decided that wasn't enough. We're making another trip. To the roof. Those loud stairs to get to the top didn't phase us. We were able to catch this magnificent sunset that exposed beauty beyond our human comprehension. "It looks like a fake skyline!" one exclaimed. & I admired it. The contrast, the light, & especially the darkness. There was something about the way he looked at her though.

Every time he found himself glancing at her, his eyes consumed all of her. His vision managed to retrieve everything beautiful about her that she fails to hide so often (but never recognizes it). Her insecurities ceased to exist when her eyes would meet his. Every single time. He cares & he is gentle. Her soul remembered this.

Six adults [to society (but a goonie, deep down)], hopping roofs & making this adventure greater than ever. It began to get windy & we seeked shelter. We headed to this small building that resembled an abandoned shack of some kind & noticed the door was locked. Only it wasn't really locked. We weren't as careful as we should have been when we opened it & with the assistance of the wind, the weight of this huge wooden door grazed the side of my head. I was able to push the door before any more weight harmed me in any way (& I am also immensely thankful for these five people who showed genuine concern for me). I felt safe, I felt strong. We were a unit.

Even when outside forces tried to pummel through our essence, we held our elevation & acquired no one else. Despite all of our differences & no knowledge of what our individuality represents, each & every single one of us knew we had something to contribute this lifetime. It was deeply engraved that we all needed to come back to this world eager to change it.

I found myself quietly observing everything around me & trying to figure it all out. Yup. Just like that. I remember making it back to home base but being really warm. He knew tho so he suggested we go outside. We then realized we forgot the keys to get back inside so we waited in the lobby for a bit. It was really warm though, so I encouraged him to just hold the door open for a while so we can get some fresh air. As I walked toward him, I felt myself in love. Happy to reunite in the arms of the man whom accepted all of me in effortless reaction to my love. Finally.

Someone that reciprocated what I have to offer. Someone that made me feel great. Someone that often told me how stunning I was while I was thinking he was staring at my worst. He held me when I realized what all this meant. He held me tighter when my eyes wouldn't stop shedding tears. He whispered to me every time I needed to know that everything IS okay. He looked at my face after crying & kissed me so many times. The best kisses I have ever experienced.

Do you know how incredible it is to just stand still & know that you're embracing the understanding of Source?
He didn't just make me feel good. It was like he allowed me to FEEL.

'It feels really good to be loved.' I honestly can wait for the next time I see that immaculate pair of eyes & irreplaceable smile of his. See, now that I know how my heart feels when it "breaks," I am able to understand how to treat his & mine better. Life doesn't stop when we ultimately discover what we have been missing.
It isn't the end, my King. Just new beginnings. & I'm so excited for ours. :)

Our lives consist of other beings that need us & that plays a part in our determination to look at ourselves as a need itself. I NEED ME. To be the best ever. & the only way to do that is to be better than I was yesterday. I have said it before & I'll certainly say it again. One can never take care of another without taking care of themselves, first & foremost. Be brave with your creations & don't allow this vessel we have been placed in to call the shots.

-Anointed.

Popular Posts