Perpetual Gloom Foreshadowing The Light

Watched Her again last night. There was only one scene that reminded me of whom I went to go see that with (when it was in theaters). & that scene showed how ugly it can be when two people whom loved one another deeply for a very long time, no longer trust the good left in their heart. & all of the lovely parts of the movie reminded me of the best (read: you).

Today I watched Ex Machina & that was too obvious for my taste. I'm all for the mystery. That's why I'm taking my time with you. At least that's what I have been telling myself ever since I got back. You don't even know.

So keep reading me.. Gonna discuss this. As usual, my best pieces (like the post before this one [i know (believe me)] come about when I'm feeling inspired. Or just confused. See, I still don't confide in anyone to try & figure it out. I've noticed that the times I have tried, I don't really get anywhere. I think this is because I don't know what to ask. I've learned that it isn't the lack of answers that makes you feel lost, it's the questions you're asking. So here I am. Trying to figure this out while preparing that it could forever remain open to anyone's interpretation. Like the bible. 'Cause best believe, this place is holy.

My initial judgement of this dark place was sparked by intrigue. See I know of more than a handful of people that were born & raised in this city that was left to dissolve a while back. I'm convinced that it's fear itself that has caused many to turn their backs on a place so sacred. That's usually how it goes right? Folks scared of the unknown so they don't allow themselves to be penetrated in any way. Not emotionally (physically applies as well) nor spiritually.

But the brave ones? What of them? They prove time & time again how incredible the art that has been born there continues to survive. Has the Amerikkkan way really destroyed the way we honor places & things? We all have a choice.. Why does it seem that not many know that? Why do so many settle?

Yo. NO ONE QUESTIONS SHIT! WHYYYYYY THE FRRRUCK! NOT. *hi, Joe Budden.

Cloudy, sunny & warm days providing a spotlight to the many 'dark places'. Stretches between familiar faces. So many abandoned businesses & homes leaving plenty to try to decipher which establishment is actually providing some type of service & whether there are persons living inside. It's a heavy (read: sad) energy all around but that's not where your focus should lie. It should lie on the rest of that energy that one in tune would be able to pick up. Which is vitality. This city is synonymous with Vitality.

There is a plethora of gems both in the surface of all the land as well as hidden. Because of its magic, it must be protected. The media will continue to ignore the cries of the residents that have been manipulated into thinking this city needs to come back from something. Sure, the economy isn't as strong but it isn't a newsflash that the entire country is suffering. As divided as we all are, we do ache collectively. If only, we let go of the things we were taught as well as the things we make an effort to focus on. Then our ravishing spirit would rise higher & stronger than ever. We would be open to receive the abundance of love this place has to offer.

The most dangerous part of this region does not exist. Not when you realize the productivity those civilians practice every day to make sure they will never be erased. Oh, Detroit. You're the biggest light of mine.

.
**To us.

Popular Posts