Knowing Me, I Know You

I often wonder if you'll ever get tired of :) I love you. Hi.
Now that I have you, I won't fail. I feel like before I met you, I was going to continue to fake believe in myself. That I was going to actually make something of myself. I have absolutely no idea where I'll be in five or ten years because that doesn't matter. All that matters truly is Now. If I remain productive in all of the unfinished businesses I've started, I'll get there. & the very few whom never stopped encouraging me while reminding me that I'm not shit &/or what an asshole I am, will be taken care of. I'm most certain that there are one or two whom will be humbly surprised when I make myself known to accomplish their desire(s). It's all merely a thank you. I make sure they know but it's necessary to show them when I can. Every little thought counts. Trust me.

Popular Posts