Just For A Night

Saw you from afar & I smiled because I knew that I would have you.
(The only intentions I have are to please you).
The first time I walked past you, you didn't even notice me.
(I grinned at the thought of your body sweating on top of mine).
So there I go again, strolling.. Looking for you to watch me.
(You catch me & thoughts of my mouth on it rush past you).
I grab your hand & take you to the center of the room.
(I turn around & face you as I place my left hand on your shoulder & onto your chest).
You look around at all the people that are paying no attention to us.
(You're nervous so I ask you, if you trust me & you say, 'Yes.')
Let's go to the room.

As soon as you open the door, I kiss you. I've been meaning to do that since the first time I saw you. You grab my face while you're kissing me as we head onto the bed. The back of my legs feel the bed & I sit. I lean back & watch you undress. I take my heels off & raise my feet on the bed. Spreading my legs, anticipating feeling you deep inside me. You bite your lip & help me slip my dress off over my head.

Then you grabbed my hair with your right hand, kissing me with a force that instantly got me moist. As you let me feel how hard you are against my inner thighs, I tell you to come inside. You cover my mouth with your left hand & start making your way down to taste how wet I am. I can't believe what is happening & your face is digging in. I can't control myself anymore & I reach for one of the pillows & place it over my face. It feels like I'm losing my mind as I feel your tongue rhythmically arousing all of my senses. I keep scooting back & you drag me back into your face. You grabbed the pillow & tossed it to the side & told me to watch you. I was seconds away from cumming all over your face & then you stopped. I just watched you as you stood up & climbed over me. I licked all over your chin & mouth & you grinned at me as you placed yourself inside of me. I moaned & you took it out & put your mouth on my breasts so gently. Licking my nipples with a detailed pattern feeling like I've never been stimulated this profoundly. Then I feel you sliding inside & out & it's quite possibly the best sexual encounter yet. All I'm thinking about is how good you feel against my juices that continue to flow. Back & forth, we rock until I feel myself arrive. I begin shaking & you grab my neck as you go in deeper than I was ready to handle. You smile & lay back telling me it's my turn to ride.

Popular Posts