Fantastic.

You give me that everlasting feel. You make me believe. You've got it. You can make me love you. & you know that. Which is why: as easy as it is to talk about everything with you, I can't tell you this. I can't let you know that I can love you. You can't know that I will love you. We are great together. & thinking about the times I've told another, "We can be something great," pains me. But it's the kind of pain that feels good. Because I gained. I gained that experience. & I know now. I know that we are great. We rule. We are victorious. I'm no longer alone. You were here all along.

I saw your eyes tonight. I'm smiling now that I just reread the sentence before this one. Actually, a tear just departed my left eye. I miss you. You're still here. You're just not looking at me anymore. So see me. Come back. My eyes are seeking you. Find my vision. Just, come back. Such, sweet glaze. Those deep, brown eyes. That smile. You searched for me, found me & I tried to turn away. But you grabbed my face without using your hands. My eyes followed yours. Entranced. You are amazing. I just don't know if I will tell you next time. Thank you for your eyes.

Your touch. Those fingertips. That tongue. My skin. I taste you to taste me.

[I don't taste you so you can taste me. I taste you so I can taste me. You tasted me & before you swallow, I will get a taste- of me. (I had to). See, I get a taste each & every single time.]

Our breathing, in sync.

Everlasting you. 

Popular Posts