All The News Is Bad Again

I've tried to stay away from the negative aka the news which in my case is my twitter feed. That's where I've been getting my news for years now. Seems like they find out first what's going on before any main outlet. & if a popular feed is highlighting something than it's most likely wrong because everyone is recording their encounters now & uploading them as they happen. Incredible what technology has come to. It's brought us sadness at an alarming rate. I remember mentioning a while back how different would our society be if everything that we saw was positive. The media, the movies, the music, the shows, the television. Just strip away all of the negative & only showcase the embraces, the happy, the kindness, the smiles.. Can you imagine? Yea, me either.

Popular Posts