He is Infinity.

Talk about a beautiful view. I was caught off guard, at first. With the nudity. I mean, I've seen you before, but what I mean is, I was turned on. On some, I'm gonna enjoy what I see because I'm a freak. But then you left the room. & I was instantly stripped from the freaky things I would do to do you. Then you came back. I suddenly was observing Art. In the most graceful & intricate form I've ever witnessed a human being to be. I pray I get to see you live. It would feed my spiritual vase something precious. The shadows on your body, the turns your limbs made, the overwhelming muscle dancing along my vision. I don't tell you I love you enough. But you HAVE to know that I do. KNOWING! me, I mean, come on. You know I mean it. You gotta feel it. It's just every thing about you. You're infinity. Truly. But then..

Popular Posts