Sundered

I'm getting better. Mentally. The extremities that I was once used to, have calmed & I find myself, again, having to adapt to the way my thoughts affect me. I see the depth in each thought more clearly & able to file them accordingly in my mind. An organized mind is a peace seeking one.

The ones that I'm still held captive by are the ones where I'm under the moonlight realizing there's no one around to talk to (& I'm making a strong effort to praise the universe instead of falling into the vortex of thinking negatively) to when I'm being sun-kissed throughout my entire body with my eyes closed & I feel ever so victorious (while being at peace that there's no one locally I can visit & just hang with).

I have not been alone throughout this journey. I have accepted that I did take the help offered by more than just one person when I needed to. For someone like me, who was so fixated on 'I did this on my own! Where the fuck were you !?' it was such a difficult thing to swallow. However, I'm thankful. I'm convinced that there is no one out there that has done it on their own, can say that & mean it genuinely/whole-heartedly. Absolutely no one.

This one is for the over-achievers. That feel/felt unnoticed by the ones that matter(ed) to them the most.

Popular Posts