Moving Forward

I try to be there for any & every one. I cannot & do not keep track of everyone whom I have helped along the our way. That isn't the point. I'm here to help people. I did not become a monster for that very reason. I have felt the most pain & then realized I created it myself & wrapped it & presented it as a gift, to myself. There are lives that are very familiar with hurt that they become accustomed. They become familiar. They begin to cling to the abuse caused by another that self-mutilation eventually begins to occur. Mind you, this doesn't necessarily mean that you will notice, oh no. See, it's true, that the most beautiful smiles simultaneously carry the most weight around. There's a reason that we judge others' appearance. Reasons why not one person is able to tell all. Everyone has (a) secret(s). Whether they're damaged by it or not, simply does not matter. It's a life line. & sharing that secret or those secrets, can ultimately pull our plug. The most true know, though, that the key is to conserve yourself. Be better in every facet of your existence. & the beautiful thing is that it has nothing to do with another or less importantly: society. I've been saying this for years. Knowledge of self, being able to confront your faults & tirelessly put forth the effort to improve yourself. My goodness. Nothing more liberating than to be able to go back even a few months & realize how far you have come.

If you can go back years though & you haven't changed? Seek help. Denial & dishonesty is a motherfucker. Just get help.

Popular Posts