Pathetic

More responsibility. No room for advancement.

Do you know how cold those two statements are? That shit is the story of my fucking life. If I didn't believe in forever young, I could say that those two statements above are the story of my prime. The prime years of my life. Just keep throwing it at her, the responsibility. It's okay, she can handle it. Well how do you know? Have you asked her if she can handle it? Have you asked her how she's doing? Have you made her answer the questions? It. doesn't. matter how she feels. We just get the labor out of her. if she can't, watch her go on gracefully. Doesn't even matter. Nothing. All of it. It really doesn't. For what? These tears, for what? Emotions, for what? Desensitized, for what? Folks question what it's all for. For what? Nothing matters.

What do you want to be when you grow up? It doesn't fucking matter. You'll be okay. But that's it. Just okay. Life goes on.

Popular Posts