The Crab Tames The Lion

I'm never able to control the speed of my thoughts. The rate, to this day, astounds me. It amazes me when I'm able to feel calm & comfortable in my statements. I've talked to some smokers that say that the number one reason they smoke herb is because it relaxes them & because of how fast their mind races, they feel more in control once the effects of marijuana take place. But it doesn't work for me. It only allows me to pick out more thoughts to disclose out loud, that's all. But this young man.. He's been able to do something to me that no one else has been capable of doing. & that's just to calm me down. & he's been able to do it without telling me to. I feel no judgment from him when I speak. No criticism from him when he listens. He's really a great listener. For a genius. So, that's what I'm grateful for. For him. & I'm thankful to experience what it's like to relax every single time I see him. After all, his eyes are the kindest I ever did see.

Popular Posts