My Superhero

Immediately, I felt desperate. I felt like I was without control. I felt heavy. I felt like someone was holding onto me too tight. I began to cry. I began to feel more than I've ever felt before in my life. I heard the strings & I needed him. I needed his embrace. I needed him to to tell me that everything is okay. That I'm okay. That I'm going to be okay. Because he's here now. & that I'm here now. I cried more. Because I have so much love to give. & as much as I think it stays inside me, I am now realizing why many have fallen for me. All the bits that come together to make up who I am hold so much love. So many people get a bit of me. & I have been unable to give them anymore. So she sings, "What good is love.." I hold my head in my hands & face down. & I just cry. Thinking of the most beautiful & self-protected thing that ever did choose to exist. I think I am feeling again. For the first time in the future. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Popular Posts