Will(ow)

One of my struggles is losing hope. I'm incapable of completely losing it but it's gotten very close. & I've fallen in many depressing spells because of it. I am aware I have come a long way in my healing but have also uncovered many more parts of me that I need to address in order to continue moving forward. No one takes care of me so the pressure of doing it all on my own weighs heavy on me at times. I am also conscious of my strength so never have I portrayed a poor me account.

"You sit mighty high. You are a rich soul," he said. "I can tell you are bold & straight forward. You have a sense of humor as well. But there are times when you feel so vulnerable & you just want to be held."

Watching trees at times, i feel they speak to me. Observing the motion of each leaf & how it is unlike any other movement on that tree. Telling me to be patient. That my moves are unlike any other. & though I am hard on myself because I'm not accelerating faster than I should as far as progress goes, I must understand everything I've done so far & that it's preparing me for something great. I, too, will stand strong & be part of everyone that is unlike anyone else. We stay connected.

Popular Posts