& repeat

Nothing pleases me more & angers me at the same time than when someone who was too full of himself (read: bullshit) to listen to me preach my ways FINALLY starts to live life the way I been saying is best. Not going to be an asshole about it though, I'm just gonna shine light to Nerd's site. Here's my favorite though:
  • Learn self sufficiency. Stand on your own two feet, be content w/yourself, know yourself. This will help when you get involved in a relationship w/someone.
The best part isn't that this is/was in the FREE section of this thing called Life. It's that I've been exemplifying this well for YEARS & still, those closest to me weren't able to keep up, take notes or even start their own journey in making themselves matter. Oh, look: Asshole Jenn made it just in time. Cheers, mate.

Popular Posts