Word Keef

Having to explain my blog posts, THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE.

When I'm ready to share, you will have already known. But when you have to ask cuh?

Just let me be me. Don't let my relationship w/you be the sacrifice to your insecurities.

My imagination will not be destroyed. I will continue writing about everyone & no one, all at the same time.

Ever think that you may not have all the answers? Well you should. Then, accept that. & move forward.
(I feel like I have said that before in a previous blog post..).

Missing my screenplay writings daily, man.
Instead I've been forced to look at my internal issues.
Way to keep busy, Jen.
Signed,
Searching but not resolving.


WIld that those closest to you are obstacles to your success as well. Done let now TWO people I've allowed to get to know me the most to push me back. Gotta work on this strength thing.

Popular Posts