The Cost Of Living

Currently searching for stability amongst my belief systems. I'm deleting the lessons I've been taught by contradicting institutions & w/that, brings about much difficulty. There isn't anyone I can comfortably discuss this w/. Folks are yet to be aware that possibly everything they know is wrong. Folks are STILL not questioning everything. I am NOT here to teach anyone how to improve their life. I AM here to assist anyone & everyone seek THEIR own answers. Folks hungry for progress know NOT to apply the answers that have helped ME, to THEIR lives. I remind them that it's up to THEM! & no one else. Folks want to be happy but exhaust all of their energy on being lazy (thanks, Aaron) & making excuses.

To be amongst your own. Independent, responsible, strong... Recognizing the familiarity & embracing how refreshing it is to converse w/o sensing the cries of help from the in denial needy. A respectful judgement is felt throughout the first half of the night & yet no fronts were built. Finally. A wall short enough to jump over. Two kindred beings disregarding the destruction that can occur when vulnerability is magnified.

An attraction is sensed upon seeing one another. & it leads to an abundance of activities that lead up to crushing pledges made. Again. & the overwhelming pleasure definitely outweighs the wrongdoing that has taken place in this atmosphere that couldn't feel more proper. Another event that once taken back to reality, has left one to wonder if continuing to create memories w/someone that doesn't illuminate your essence is worth all the time you are spending. Eventually though, I will run out of making those payments of Time. My end, (THE end), will approach w/o remorse & not even my memories of the one(s) under my care will matter. & the memory of me, will be forgotten.

Popular Posts