Sacred Sexuality

Manipulating the concerns, struggles, troubles & worries into the most intimate sexual encounter yet. To experience a higher dimension of satisfaction while the pleasure your lover is feeling is very similar to that high from sexual ecstasy. The erotic bliss created from the two lovers in union is unlike any other exposure.

Recently, my own guilty distractions, stresses & self-punishing thoughts of my daily routine(s) have threatened my relationship w/myself. The peace within that I acquired & made last for almost 11 months has been lost amidst all the conditioning. I know I must reprogram myself & I've been seeking ways to open my heart/mind so that the universe's life energy flows freely inside me once again.

My conscience has been expanded & it has felt liberated. For once, a combination of meditation w/the basic playful (sexual) positions I'm able to showcase has birthed an awareness. A portal to harmony & order has been opened.

Yes.

Popular Posts