Flawless

Consistency & strength is something I've yet to experience from a significant other. I find myself doing more than I feel I should. Being giving by nature, you don't even know how many times people tell me how much I deserve. You know how tired I am of hearing that shit & NO ONE delivering? Seriously, what exactly is the point when someone is aware of your worth & says over & over about what they can do or provide for you & show you nothing but reminders of the many things wrong w/them instead? I am aware I am the furthest from perfect, so if you know this too, why bother w/me? Just leave my imperfect ass alone yeh? I'm shaking my head at the thought of "men" especially, professing their love for me but wasting their vocals & having no actions to match what they been spittin' at me. I just want to be loved, man. In every sense of the word. I shouldn't have to teach you how to do that. & I won't.

Where the fuck are the thoughtful men at? Oh. Where the fuck you been at? Tough love. From me to you.

*something you're used to, I'm sure; oh, boo fucking hoo.

Popular Posts