CHILDHOOD JOY!

An incredible amount of joy is STILL being felt throughout my body right now. It's so different though. It's the joy I remember feeling as a child. You know when you grow up, you just grow out of so much shit. & nothing that used to amuse you before amuses you now as an adult. Well I have just been touched by God's angels himself. JUST moments ago !!

I went to my dad's house to get a key 'cause I'm staying there tonight & won't be going there til after everyone goes to sleep. I get there. & I see this large table & people sitting around it. There's food. I'm pissed. 'Cause I just spoke to my dad on the phone like an hr before & he didn't think to tell me that there's company or there's food. So I hurried to get this key. In & out visit ALSO 'CAUSE I GOT DELICIOUS TACOS DEL TIO!!!!!!!! so that food is just sitting in my car waiting to be devoured. So the first person I see is my aunt. So I go to her, hug her tightly & ask her how she's been. Next to her was this man that I recognized immediately! IMMEDIATELY!!!!! But I was totally not sure because when I asked my aunt who he was, she didn't say anything. I must've asked her about four times. At this point, I wasn't even aware that there were all of these people there. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WAS LENCHONONONONONONNNNNNNNN! So then she says, "You don't even recognize her, & she doesn't recognize you." & he shook his head no. So THEN I began to doubt him being him because NO ONE HAS TOLD ME WHO THE HELL HE IS YET!!!!!! Finally my aunt says it, "Lencho." & I screamed!!!!!! He jumped up & hugged me & I hugged him so tight. & I was filled w/all these wonderful memories of him being w/me as a child!!!!!! Oh my ford. Best night ever. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to tell my mom! I just know that I don't want to tell her now because I'm already crying & w/her, we just don't stop. But I really can't believe I got to see him after all these years! I haven't seen him since I was a child! A toddler!!!!! AMAZING THAT I IMMEDIATELY KNEW IT WAS HIM! AMAZING THAT I HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT MEMORIES. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A RARITY THAT IS? TO HAVE GOOD MEMORIES AS A KID. HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE IMPACT HE'S HAD ON ME!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD I PRAY THAT HE LIVES FOREVER. If he wants to anyway :)

Popular Posts