Addiction

It's not often that people reach out to me about my writing anymore. Thank God. My writing is a very touchy & vulnerable subject that a lot of times I don't want to discuss it. There's still something that I own that's weighing me down & I know the day is getting closer to when I will give that away. Then, & only then, will I be free. Can't say I'm not getting anxious though. To the point where I'm crying & I'm trying to figure out what the tears are for. To the extreme that I place a reason to my frustrations & realize that I'm just crying just to cry. Everything is wrong w/me. & that's okay. I'm still Love(d).


“It’s dark because you are trying too hard. Lightly child, lightly. Learn to do everything lightly. Yes, feel lightly even though you’re feeling deeply. Just lightly let things happen & lightly cope w/them. So throw away your baggage & go forward. There are quicksands all about you, sucking at your feet, trying to suck you down into fear & self-pity & despair. That’s why you must walk so lightly. Lightly my darling...” ― Aldous Huxley, Island

Popular Posts