Answers in a Vulnerable State

My sentiments, lately, have been birthed from a place of hopelessness. & I'd like to tell you that love is involved but that's nowhere near the labor used to release these illicit thoughts. The how continues to haunt me & has forcefully made its way into my mental recently. So much that not even music has been able to assist in the regrouping of my plans to takeover. I'm at a dead end. & I continue to stop myself from creating a brand new road. I'm weak. & it's been the most difficult time for me to try & figure out what to do. I don't know what it's like to be in this place. I'm used to getting everything I wanted through my diligence. But it seems that hard work has betrayed me despite my loyalty. & ask help from whom when so many are looking to me for the answers.

I used to wonder why no one asked me how I was doing when I had much success to share. & now? I'm beginning to place the question next to the popular, "How was work?" because I am unable to provide an adequate response. I need someone. I need something. I may not need anything. I just don't know anymore. I'm no longer sure. The confidence went on vacation. So that's how I am. That's how I've been.

Don't wish me luck. I don't believe in luck nor have I placed any faith in wishes. I just expect you to pray for me.

Popular Posts